Those strands of hair that you come across when you take a shower or brush your hair can be a major cause of worry in the long run. While there are many ways to tackle hair loss, each of these comes with their own side effects.
If you are looking for a safer option you should try Mesotherapy, the non-invasive and non-surgical procedure to get rid of hair loss and restore hair growth in a natural and healthy way.
Mesotherapy is a safe treatment to replenish your scalp with all the required nutrients to stop hair loss and stimulate hair growth. In this procedure, a solution that is prepared out of various vitamins, minerals, nucleic acids, amino acids and co-enzymes, is injected into various areas of your scalp using microinjections. The ingredients used in the solution are tailored based on the requirements of the client on a case to case basis. This treatment strengthens your hair follicles, improves your blood circulation and heals you off your ailments if any.
How it works?
- An assessment of your scalp will be done by the dermatologist during the consultation session. This will tell him/her what your scalp lacks in and why you have been facing hair loss.
- Then a solution is prepared by mixing the ingredients that can help in achieving the kind of results that you desire from the treatment.
- Your scalp is then prepared for the procedure by smearing a local anesthetic or a numbing cream at the areas that are to be targeted
- A couple of micro injections are filled with the solution and then injected into the marked areas of your scalp, taking care to make the needle reach the middle layer of the skin or Meso as it is called.
Main ingredients Used in Mesotherapy
Acetyl tetrapeptide-3 and Biochanin A are the main ingredients that are used in Mesotherapy.
While Acetyl tetrapeptide-3 is good in minimizing inflammation, modulating DHT and anchoring proteins into your scalp, Biochanin A works on healing your ailments and relieving the symptoms of female pattern baldness.
Ideal Candidates for Mesotherapy
You may be an ideal candidate for Mesotherapy if you are physically healthy and in the early stages of female pattern baldness. While this treatment works well on improving the density of existing hair, it may not really work on growing hair on bald patches.
In case you are bald because of any reason, you may try hair transplant surgery to achieve desired results. Make sure you are not allergic to any of the ingredients and do inform your doctor in case you are taking any medications.
Cost of Mesotherapy
Mesotherapy is not too expensive when compared to the other kinds of hair loss treatments such as hair transplant surgeries.
Nevertheless, how much you have to spend on your treatment can be determined only after a consultation session during which your condition will be carefully evaluated. This cost differs from person to person.
Benefits of Mesotherapy
- Faster Results: Mesotherapy can help you minimize hair loss. You will also start seeing a healthy growth of hair.
- Absolutely Safe: The solution that is injected into the areas of your scalp is prepared very carefully with natural ingredients that cause no allergies. As there are no cuts or incisions, you don’t have to worry about your skin getting infected in any way. The treatment is absolutely safe.
- Quick Recovery: There are no incisions or cuts in Mesotherapy and hence no wounds or scars to heal from. Therefore, you can resume your normal life almost immediately after the treatment.
- Painless: Apart from the injections there is no other procedure involved in Mesotherapy. Numbing cream or a local anesthetic is applied on to your scalp before starting the procedure so that you don’t feel even the slightest pain while being injected. In case you feel sore the next day, you can take care of it by taking a paracetamol or applying an ice pack.
- Natural Results: There are no harsh chemicals or strong medications used in Mesotherapy. The ingredients added in the solution are carefully chosen depending on what your scalp requires for stopping the hair loss and stimulating the hair growth. Hence, the results that you see will be completely natural.